Nestled on the edge of New Lynn’s Olympic Park and next to the Waitahurangi (Avondale) Stream, the EcoHub is where you can:
- visit our EcoShop for fabulous green living products
- drop off e-waste and recycling
- donate second-hand full-length curtains for the curtain bank
- seek sustainable living advice
- attend sustainability events and workshops
- volunteer for our nursery or community garden
- enjoy a book or magazine from our eco library
- relax with an organic Kо̄kako filter coffee, herbal tea or Nice Block
The EcoHub is open Wednesdays – Sundays, 10am-2pm.
Sorry but we are closed on public holidays.
GROUP VISITS AND GUIDED TOURS
Staff are available by request to host and guide group visits. We can arrange tailored class visits for all ages and levels of knowledge – from preschools, primary and secondary schools (max one class/day).
- The EcoHub is conveniently located just an eight minute walk from the New Lynn Transport Centre up Clark Street to 1 Olympic Place, New Lynn.
- We’re right next to the EcoMatters Bike Hub @ New Lynn, which is open Thursdays – Sundays, 10am-2pm.
- If you are coming by car, parking is available at the end of Olympic Place.