1 Olympic Place, New Lynn
Wednesdays - Sundays, 10am-2pm
Closed on public holidays
Nestled on the edge of New Lynn’s Olympic Park and next to the Waitahurangi (Avondale) Stream, the EcoMatters Store is where you can:
- buy green living products
- purchase gift vouchers in your choice of value
- swap your empty ecostore container for a refilled one
- drop off e-waste (there's a small fee for this service, check here to find out more) and items on our recycling weird stuff list
- donate second-hand full-length curtains for the curtain bank
- seek sustainable living advice.
GREEN LIVING PRODUCTS
Visit the EcoMatters Store for a great range of products that will support your sustainable lifestyle.
This is the easiest refill service ever, with no waiting and no mess! Bring your empty ecostore bottle in to the EcoMatters Store and we'll swap it for a full one, for the price of the contents only. We offer this service for a range of household and personal care products.
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner (500 ml) $3.50
- Laundry Liquid (500 ml) $3.50
- Laundry Liquid (1 litre) $7.00
- Dishwash Liquid (500 ml) $2.50
- Dishwash Liquid (1 litre) $5.00
- Liquid Handwash (250 ml) $2.50
- Liquid Handwash (500 ml) $5.00
- Shampoo (220ml) $4.00
- Conditioner (220ml) $4.00
- Body Wash (400ml) $4.00
- Body Wash (900ml) $9.00
Weed bags for composting noxious weeds are available at the EcoMatters Store. A large bag (1.8m x 2.4m) costs $45, while a small bag (1.8m x 1.8m) costs $40.
The EcoMatters Store is conveniently located just an eight minute walk from the New Lynn Transport Centre up Clark Street to 1 Olympic Place, New Lynn.
We’re right next to the EcoMatters Bike Hub @ New Lynn, which is open Thursdays – Sundays, 10am-2pm.
If you are coming by car, parking is available at the end of Olympic Place.