1 Olympic Place, New Lynn
Wednesdays - Sundays, 10am-2pm
Closed on public holidays
Nestled on the edge of New Lynn’s Olympic Park and next to the Waitahurangi (Avondale) Stream, the EcoMatters Store is where you can:
- buy green living products
- purchase gift vouchers in your choice of value
- swap your empty ecostore container for a refilled one
- drop off e-waste (there's a small fee for this service, check here to find out more) and items on our recycling weird stuff list
- donate second-hand full-length curtains for the curtain bank
- seek sustainable living advice.
GREEN LIVING PRODUCTS
Visit the EcoMatters Store for a great range of products that will support your sustainable lifestyle.
Not sure what to choose for a gift, or want to give someone the option to pick from our range for themselves?
You can now buy EcoMatters Store gift vouchers online, for any amount you choose, from $20.
This is the easiest refill service ever, with no waiting and no mess! Bring your rinsed and cleaned empty ecostore bottles into the EcoMatters Store and we'll swap it for a full one, for the price of the contents only. We offer this service for a range of household and personal care products.
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner (500 ml) $3.50
- Laundry Liquid (500 ml) $3.50
- Laundry Liquid (1 litre) $7.00
- Dishwash Liquid (500 ml) $2.50
- Dishwash Liquid (1 litre) $5.00
- Liquid Handwash (250 ml) $2.50
- Liquid Handwash (500 ml) $5.00
- Shampoo (220ml) $4.00
- Conditioner (220ml) $4.00
- Body Wash (400ml) $4.00
- Body Wash (900ml) $9.00
ecostore Plastic Return Programme
Our Store is also a collection point for the ecostore Plastic Return Programme. We accept all empty ecostore containers for Aotearoa-based recycling, including the 5L and 20L ones.
Weed bags for composting noxious weeds are available at the EcoMatters Store. A large bag (1.8m x 2.4m) costs $45, while a small bag (1.8m x 1.8m) costs $40.
The EcoMatters Store is conveniently located just an eight minute walk from the New Lynn Transport Centre, up Clark Street, to 1 Olympic Place, New Lynn.
We’re right next to the EcoMatters Bike Hub @ New Lynn, which is open Thursdays – Sundays, 10am-2pm.
If you are coming by car, parking is available at the end of Olympic Place.