- Start: Sun, 9 Apr 11:00am
- End: Sun, 9 Apr 4:00pm
Olympic Park, New Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand
Sunday 9 April 2017, 11am-4pm
EcoWest Festival ends with a bang on EcoDay, Auckland’s biggest eco family day out! This free event will take place at the EcoMatters Environment Centre & Olympic Park in New Lynn on Sunday 9 April 2017.
Join the Facebook event
Come along with the whole whānau and look forward to:
– Upcycled, organic and fair trade market featuring inspiring creatives.
– Zero Waste Foodcourt with the genuises from Double Dutch Fries, Mister Gelato, The WISE Collective, Hungry For Raw, Mei Mei Food Store, Little Yellow Food Truck, Langos Fried Bread Puffs, Brooklyn Dogs, Mama Tahina,Craft Espresso & Alice’s Dumplings. (Are you drooling yet?)
– Showcase of local environmental projects from the legends who protect the places we love.
– Kids Zone packed with activities, games and animal encounters.
– Workshops on composting, sustainable living, chook raising and slow fashion at the Greenstar Sustainable Homes Zone.
– Wellness Zone coordinated by Soul – Centre of the Body and Mind, hosting free yoga and meditation sessions.
Last but not least, it’s our GRAND OPENING of the EcoMatters Bike Hub at 11.30am, and you’re all invited.
All workshops are free or by koha.
Nice Blocks photo competition
Share your photos from this event with the hashtag #ecowest17. Each Monday we’ll pick the best EcoWest photo of the week and our lucky winner gets to choose two sweet treats from our Nice Blocks freezer – one for you, one for a friend.