Rent-a-bin is available for small to medium events aiming for a zero-waste result. By providing three simple colour-coded bins, people can easily separate out their waste when they dispose of their trash on site. Brilliant!
About the bins:
- Each bin is 40 litres
- Recycling bins are blue with yellow lids
- Food scrap bins are green bins with green lids
- Landfill bins are grey bins with red lids
- Wooden stands are optional and free when renting three bins
- Rental fee is $10 plus gst per bin
- Bins are stackable
- Bins have handles which also lock the lids – so no spillages when they are full.
- All bins come labelled so they’re easy to setup and understand.
Things to know:
- Renter must collect the bins from 1 Olympic Place, New Lynn
- Renter can collect the stands from the New Lynn Community Centre (if required)
- Renter must return the bins empty and clean
- The stands are rather big so if you plan to use the stands you need an open top ute to collect them
- There is an overnight charge of $5 per bin
If you require further information or you want to rent a bin, please contact our zero waste hero SJ at [email protected] or call her on (09) 826 4276 Ext: 141