Borrow an Expedir ebike
Before you reserve an ebike, please note:
- Ebikes can be picked up from our Queens Wharf Bike Hub or Glen Innes Bike Hub, on either a Saturday or Sunday between 10am and 1.30pm.
- Ebikes must be dropped back two weeks later at the same location, between 10am and 1.30pm.
- When picking up the bike, you can choose to borrow an adult helmet and pannier bags (only for suitable bike models). A lock will be provided with each bike.
- Allow 30 minutes when you come to collect your ebike, we’ll show you how to use and look after the bike and watch you take a test ride.
- Our ebikes are too large to safely transport in or on the back of cars, so bikes must be ridden home or taken on the train.
How to make your reservation
Click below to change the dates and location to when and where you would like to pick up your ebike:
Now choose to book just the bike, or add one or two child helmet(s), and select Add to cart to reserve your ebike loan.