- Start: Sat, 10 Nov 10:00am
- End: Sat, 10 Nov 12:00pm
Scenic Drive, Waitakere, Auckland, New Zealand
Group Walk n' Talk with Clarity Coach, Kayla Greenville
LOCATION: Meet at Arataki Visitor Centre carpark
EcoMatters has partnered with Wellness Coach, Kayla Greenville and invites you to join us for a group Walk n' Talk in the Waitākere Ranges (on an approved track).
- Have you ever thought about where your energy is invested and whether those investments are serving you?
- Are there areas in your life that are draining your energy that you’re not sure how to change?
- Do you feel like a good dose of nature-therapy and a digital detox?
Too often we are being unnecessarily drained because of poor (or even lazy) energetic investments. This might be because it can be scary to let go, because we feel so ‘full’ or ‘busy’ that we haven’t found any time to even think about it or simply because we can’t work out how. It might also be simply because we haven’t given ourselves and opportunity to take time out, put the phone down and get into nature.
10am-10:45am: Bring your notebook and a pen!
Kayla will lead us in a workshop to explore the concepts of energy in resistance vs energy in flow, how to evaluate where our energy is invested and how to take responsibility for the energetic contracts that aren’t serving us.
10:45-11:30am: Nature Walk*
This is your space to integrate what you have discovered during the workshop. Whether you want to walk alone or chat within the group as you go, this is your time to reflect, move physical energy through your body and get inspired about the changes you can invite into your day-to-day life.
11:30am-12:00pm: Group Reflection
An opportunity to reconnect, ask questions and share ideas about how we are going to move forward.
What you will get from this event
- Time in Nature and a break from your phone/computer screen
- 'Me' time and some space for personal exploration + reflection
- A list of clear actions to help you create positive changes in your life – including more energy
- Support from Kayla throughout the day, and a discounted opportunity for a 1-1 follow up session.
What to bring:
- A notebook and a pen
- Comfortable walking shoes and appropriate bush-walking clothing
- A rain jacket (just in case)
- An open-mind
- Your phone on flight-mode only (photos but no distractions)
Should you have any questions about this event, please get in touch with Kayla by emailing: [email protected]
For more on Kayla go to kaylagreenville.com
All proceeds from this event are going towards EcoMatters LOVE OUR KAURI Hui and Webinar
to be held on Sat 24 November, 10.30-12.30pm
For more info, go to ecomatters.org.nz/loveourkauri
*walking on an approved track not included in the rāhui.
Turn old bicycle wheels into unexpectedly beautiful and useful pieces with upcycler Silvia Spieksma.Read More