- Start: Sat, 6 Apr 5:00pm
- End: Sat, 6 Apr 9:00pm
45 Totara Ave, Auckland, New Zealand
Postponed to Saturday 6 April, 5-9pm out of respect to those affected by the Christchurch attack.
Now being held at the New Lynn Community Centre due to the weather forecast.
See the Facebook event for updates.
Bike-bling is on its way, along with the twilight sounds of live music, food trucks and bike-powered screenings of locally made short films. Featuring DJ Empress Naima.
Watch artists Emma Olphert and Eva Fuemana complete a stunning new mural onsite.
BYO mug for a free hot chocolate at this zero waste event and try an e-bike courtesy of Big Street Bikers.
5pm Food trucks open; cultural performances
6pm DJ Empress Naima
7pm Live music
7.30pm High Water prize draw and Art Comp!
7.45pm Short films
• THE MAN WHO LIVED ON HIS BIKE (director Guillaume Blanchet)
• A FUTUREMENTARY (by Bike Te Atatu and director Jemma Nissen)
• TALES OF TE WHAU (facilitated by Margaret Bley, Martin Sercombe and Britta Pollmuller)
• SNOW IN PARADISE (directors Nikki Si’ulepa and Justine Simei-Barton)
• THE TIDE KEEPER (director Alyx Duncan)
• COFFEE & ALLAH (director Sima Urale)
• I'M GOING TO MUM'S (director Lauren Jackson)
Accessible by bus, train, bike
Brought to you by EcoMatters, Auckland Transport Cycling, Panuku Development Auckland, and The Creative Souls Project.
Share your photos from this event with #ecowest19
This event is part of EcoWest Festival 2019, a month-long celebration of our stunning environment.
Check out more than 120 events at www.ecowest.org.nz
Learn how your own emissions add up and develop a priority plan for what to tackle, when and how.Read More
Our popular rain water harvesting workshop is back to help you prepare for the spring and summer growing seasons.Read More