CO.STARTERS FOR CAUSES
Do you have an idea for a social enterprise or are you an existing organisation looking to launch a new project and become more sustainable?
CO.STARTERS for Causes is a 9 week programme (3 hours training per week) that equips aspiring social entrepreneurs with the insights, relationships and tools needed to turn ideas into action.
CO.STARTERS for Causes is for:
- People with ideas to solve problems and make a difference - test and develop your social enterprise idea
- Non-profits - explore ideas to add income from trading activities to your revenue model and grow capacity for social enterprise in your team
What you'll gain:
- An understanding of what's required to create a sustainable social enterprise
- The ability to articulate what your social enterprise does and how it works
- Knowledge of business modelling, budgeting, customer research, marketing and more
- Clarity on next steps needed to move forward
- A community of peers, mentors, and a national network of support
Enter your details below to find out more about our next intake.
Want to know more?
Enter your details below to receive the CO.STARTERS for Causes at EcoMatters info pack containing the curriculum outline, how to apply, and fees information.
See what CO.STARTERS Dunedin participants have to say about the programme.
Become a mentor or guest speaker
A little extra support can make a huge difference in getting a new venture up and running. Could you help our aspiring social entrepreneurs get their ideas off the ground by being a guest speaker or mentor? Find out more about becoming a guest speaker or mentor
For more information about getting involved in CO.STARTERS for Causes at EcoMatters, contact email@example.com.