CO.STARTERS FOR CAUSES
Do you have an idea for a social enterprise or are you an existing organisation looking to launch a new project and become more sustainable?
CO.STARTERS for Causes is a 9 week programme (3 hours training per week) that equips aspiring social entrepreneurs with the insights, relationships and tools needed to turn ideas into action.
CO.STARTERS for Causes is for:
- People with ideas to solve problems and make a difference - test and develop your social enterprise idea
- Non-profits - explore ideas to add income from trading activities to your revenue model and grow capacity for social enterprise in your team
What you'll gain:
- An understanding of what's required to create a sustainable social enterprise
- The ability to articulate what your social enterprise does and how it works
- Knowledge of business modelling, budgeting, customer research, marketing and more
- Clarity on next steps needed to move forward
- A community of peers, mentors, and a national network of support
Want to know more?
Applications are now open for the February intake of CO.STARTERS for Causes at EcoMatters, and close on Friday 9 February. Enter your details below to find out about programme fees, how to apply, etc.
See what CO.STARTERS Dunedin participants have to say about the programme.
Become a mentor or guest speaker
A little extra support can make a huge difference in getting a new venture up and running. Could you help our aspiring social entrepreneurs get their ideas off the ground by being a guest speaker or mentor? Find out more about becoming a guest speaker or mentor
For more information about getting involved in CO.STARTERS for Causes at EcoMatters, contact email@example.com.