Do you have an idea for a project, nonprofit or socially-minded business or are you an existing organisation looking to become more sustainable?
EcoMatters and AUT are excited to present CO.STARTERS for Causes for the first time in New Zealand.
CO.STARTERS for Causes is a 9 week programme (3 hours training per week) that equips aspiring social entrepreneurs with the insights, relationships and tools needed to turn ideas into action.
CO.STARTERS for Causes is for:
- People with ideas – test and develop your social enterprise idea
- Non-profits – explore adding income from trading activities to your revenue model and grow capacity for social enterprise in your team
- Business people – add measurable social/environmental impact to your business model
What you’ll gain:
- A deeper understanding of how to create a sustainable social enterprise, identifying whether or not an idea is good and how to change it to make it work
- The ability to articulate what your social enterprise does and how it works
- Knowledge of business modelling, budgeting, customer research, marketing and more
- The next steps needed to move forward
- A community of peers, mentors, business services and a national network of support
Get to know CO.STARTERS
See what CO.STARTERS Dunedin participants have to say about their experience.
Want to know more? Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch.
The next course is planned for September. Please pop your details in below if you would like to be kept in the loop.
If you are interested in being part of CO.STARTERS for Causes at EcoMatters as a guest speaker, mentor or commercial partner, we would love to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.