IT – Helpdesk Support Role
Would you like to:
- Be part of an exceptional West Auckland based not-for-profit
- Work with a great team, flexible hours, awesome mission
- Be a part of making a real difference in your community – supporting our people working out in the field
Part-time 8 – 16 hours per week Monday to Friday
New Lynn based
- Would you love to work for an organisation that promotes sustainable living, and caring for our environment?
- Do you enjoy providing IT support and advice to make sure your team are working as effectively as possible?
EcoMatters Environment Trust is seeking an IT – Helpdesk Support person.
This role is responsible for providing IT support to our team. The role is fast-paced and requires a warm and friendly, yet professional manner.
Your amazing interpersonal skills, energy and enthusiasm will ensure you can work with a wide range of people, with differing levels of skill and understanding in IT.
The successful applicant will have:
- The ability to work effectively with initiative, timeliness and accuracy
- Confidence when speaking to colleagues and logical when problem solving
- Strong IT skills and excellence in Microsoft Office Suite skills
- A willingness to pitch in, as and where needed, adapting to the situation
- Display personal integrity and understand the importance of privacy and confidentiality
- You will need to create new users, ensure system maintenance, be confident using Trello Boards
- Provide IT induction training for new staff
This role may suit an IT student, moving towards the completion of their degree.
If this sounds like you and you are interested, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applications close on Sunday 2 August 2020
If you would like to work with us here at EcoMatters we recommend checking this page regularly - you never know what's around the corner!
Or if you think volunteering might just be your gig and you have some time to offer, find out more at Volunteer.